Monday, December 15, 2014

Creepy Facebook Request

I received a friend request on Facebook, that I am on the fence about accepting or deleting. The person may be the creepiest dork I have ever laid eyes on, but I actually find his page amusing. I am unsure whether or not he really exists, and if he does, I feel sorry for him because he just doesn't understand life. I am pretty sure his page is a joke though. I should probably report him to Facebook either way, because his page cannot be unseen, and it almost scars your eyes.

Most of his pictures are of him (or whomever) masturbating, and photoshopped into public places. He also has a few, full frontal, nudes on his page; which are really disgusting. He describes himself as being 70% of a loser, that is incredibly nervous around women, and still a virgin. He is 29, straight, 5'4", 135 lbs, and is packing a very small peen. He has several Facebook friends, and even attended the same high school as me. His name is...Stanley Bohner.



In one of his posts he confesses his love to one of his female coworkers. He says, "It's true that I have spread some rumors about us but I'm only telling them how I feel about our relationship." So I think it would be safe to say that he is also psychotic.

I don't normally steal pictures off of people's Facebook pages and post them on here, because I don't want to get in trouble for plagiarism...but here it goes. Please enjoy the creepiest loser on Facebook's photos and posts...








I will spare you from the horrible nudes Stanley shared with the internet.