Monday, December 8, 2014

Boner Blog

Somehow I always find myself reading useless blog posts on the internet (and sometimes writing them.) No matter how stupid the material is, I become captivated by it and actually find it extremely interesting.

Tonight I was reading a blog by Cosmopolitan magazine titled, "13 Things I Wish I Knew About Boners When I Was Younger." I am not sure why I was reading this, or even why Cosmo posted it. The article seemed geared towards men and I never really wished I knew anything it talked about. 

I did find #13 pretty fascinating though...


I never thought about a boner touching the underside of a toilet seat? I really hope this is a rare phenomenon because it is gross. Maybe this article should have been, "Things I Wishd I Never Knew About Boners." 

I have several questions/concerns with this... 

1. Does this happen in public restrooms? If so, that is even more gross than it happening in the privacy of your home because public toilets are nasty!
2. Is this only something that happens to penises over a certain length? 
3. Do men clean it when this happens? (Not the toilet, their penis.)
4. Is there a funny Urban Dictionary term for this? Like Dip Seat? Eww!
5. Why does a guy have a boner when he is sitting down to poop anyways? 

I don't think I will ever think about a boner the same way again.