Monday, November 17, 2014

16 Things You Don't Know About Me

Last year Facebook had a challenge where one of your friends would give you a number and you had to list that many things about yourself that no one knew. Usually social media challenges suck and I don't participate even if nominated (i.e. Ice Bucket Challenge). This one was different because I love talking about myself!
I forgot all about it until it popped up on my Timehop app this morning. When I saw it, I knew I had to share. So here it is, sixteen things most people probably don't know about me...

1. Summer is my favorite season
2. St. Martin feels like my second home
3. I like to let my hair air dry because I am afraid if I style it too much it will look old before too long
4. I married the man of my dreams and best friend this year (in 2013)
5. If company is coming to my house the first thing I do is clean the toilets
6. I don't have a favorite color because I love all colors and can't choose just one
7. I hate when people call me Kathy
8. I am terrified of aging... and the idea of childbirth
9. My favorite number is nine
10. My cat's name is Haus and I spoil her rotten
11. Instead of giving my children the childhood I never had, I hope when I have children that I can give them the childhood that I did have
12. I love to gossip and shop
13. I think I have Misophonia, my husband just thinks I'm a hypochondriac
14. Sometimes I think coffee smells like cat pee
15. I love everything about myself except my singing voice
16. I can be annoyingly persistent and I do it happily


Now I challenge you to name 3 things no one knows about you in the comments...