Monday, October 13, 2014

The Dreaded Close Talker


                      

I am not one for having to maintain my personal bubble, but the "close talkers" really bother me. Especially when they have bad breath, which seems to be a common trait of the close talker.

I don't really understand why people see a need to close talk. Do they think I can't hear them? Or maybe what they are telling me is a secret? I deserve something really juicy when someone moves into my space, but it rarely ever turns out that way. Usually, it's some boring rambling that I don't care about. I don't know if their stories are long or if they just seem to take forever. 

Once the close talker has me backed into the corner it's a tough situation to get out of. Combating the close talker is difficult.
Faking a cough or sneeze might work. Or if you can get a word in edgewise try to mention you are getting over a stomach virus. 


                                   



Leave advice or experiences you have had relating to the dreaded "close talkers" in the comments. 

#closetalker