Tuesday, October 21, 2014

The Cock Block 6000

I have so much fun researching new things to blog about! This topic made me laugh and I might have vomited in my mouth a little too.

It seems that all of my friends are dating online and today one of them told me about this new guy they are talking too. The guy looks normal in his pictures but he has a weird kinkiness to him. He wants to put his cock in a modern day chastity belt. I didn't really know much about this so I googled it and was horrified to say the least. 

The model my friend's new guy prefers is silicone and gets locked with an actual padlock. It can be found on the cb-x.com website. I don't know how big his manhood is so I am not sure of the exact model number. These things are about $150 and you can get them in clear, camouflage, or even woodgrain. Another popular model from a different manufacturer is "The Grinder."

Photo from cb-x.com
I was concerned about the safety of these devices, especially when I read that some men wear them for extended periods of time. One man wore his for nine years! The only time they are let free is when their keeper releases them.

This particular model has a small hole to pee out of but according to some online reviews it is very messy. It splatters everywhere and some even gets trapped in this device. The mixture of urine and dick sweat will eventually condensate and the cb6000 turns into a terrarium. What if it grows mold (I am allergic to mold)? I don't think it would be sexy for the keeper to unleash all that nastiness.

Other bad consequences are ball chaffing, erectile dysfunction, infertility, and decreased penis size. Your dick can actually become inverted which is known as 'turtling.' If I was your penis I would want to go into hiding too.

Some men go as far as putting spikes in their chastity belts that jab into their penis if they do get hard.

It is all gross to me and I couldn't imagine making my husband wear these devices. Why would any man or woman want their partner to do this?

On a different note, some mothers put these cock blocks on their adolescent sons to prevent them from 'sinning.' I also find this disturbing. The poor boys will stunt the growth of their penises and will never be able to hold a normal relationship. If the mother doesn't want to lock her child into one of these horrifying products, she could choose the anti-masturbation cross instead. At least it is more hygienic. 

Photo from StopMasturbationNow.org