Friday, October 10, 2014

Girl Problem: Why Can't You Just Tell Me What Your Problem is?

I hate when people (mostly girls) text you and say they need to talk. WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TELL ME WHAT YOUR PROBLEM IS?

Why do you need to make everything so dramatic?

You were obviously able to text because you sent me a message that said we need to discuss whatever it was that I did to offend you. Why couldn't you just continue to text me the rest of the story? Do I really need to go to dinner with you or skip the gym to hear about how upset you are?

If you don't want your problems to be saved in my phone as evidence of your annoyingness, then call me. It's not like I am going to show your texts to anyone or publish them on my blog, (see below).


These are three different text conversations that really happened. Maybe it's a basic bitch thing. #basicbitch

                   

Kate